Perform an Action on a Workflow
For each workflow in the platform, a user can perform a set of actions on the workflow. These are defined on the right-hand side of the page under the "Actions" column.
The Workflows tab.
Before You Begin
Ensure one is logged into the platform and on the "Workflows" tab.
About the Task
This is a quick way to perform an action on a single workflow. It is here you have the ability to:
- Open - This will launch the workflow editor screen.
- Start - This will execute the workflow.
- Export - This will export the workflow into a zip file.
- Clone - This will clone the workflow and prompt the user for a name for the "new" workflow.
- Rename - This will prompt the user for a new name for the existing workflow.
- Commit - This will commit the workflow to the pre-defined GIT repository.
- Move - This will enable the user to move the flow to a different folder.
- Delete - This will remove the workflow from the system.
- Locate the desired workflow to perform an action on. This can be done manually (by scrolling and opening folders) or via the "Filter" at the top of the page.
- Click on the three vertical dots to the right of the workflow (as pictured).
- Click on the desired action.