Importing and Exporting Workflows
How To Import and Export Workflows
Managing workflows within the platform are made simple with the ability to import and export workflows. This allows users to save preconfigured workflows for later use.
Before You Begin
Ensure you have the right entitlements in the system to perform an import or export of the flow(s).
About the Task
The ability to import or export workflows allows users to move flows from one system to another, share flows, and backup flows to be archived elsewhere.
Procedure to Import a Workflow(s)
- Click the "Import" button in the upper right-hand side of the page.
- Select the ZIP file, which contains the workflow(s) you would like to import.
- Confirm the workflow(s) have been loaded successfully by searching for the workflow using the "Filter" in the upper left-hand side of the page.
Procedure to Export a Workflow(s)
- Select a workflow(s) to export by checking the box to the left of the workflow(s) name.
- Click the "Export" button in the upper right-hand side of the page.
- Confirm the workflow(s) have been exported by looking in your default downloads folder for your web browser. The filename should look like "flows_export_<year>_<month>_<day>_<hour>_<minute>_<seconds>.zip".