ArrayPush is a programming method that adds one or more elements to an array and changes the length of the array.
You can drag an ArrayPush block and drop it inside a workflow working area when a green field appears. Doing so makes it a part of that workflow.
- Specify the Array in the first field of the ArrayPush block. You can also add Items to the Array by clicking on the button. The following pop-up window will appear:
2. Click on the Add Item button to add new items to the array list. You can also click on Delete Last Item button to delete the last added item from the list, or you can click on the Delete All button to delete the entire items list. All of these functions alter the items in your ArrayPush list, not in the array itself.
3. Choose a function for each item - the choices will be string, number, integer, boolean, object, array or null respectively - and click on the Save button to add the items to the array
4. Specify the Item in the second field of the Array block by clicking on the field or by clicking on thebutton. The following pop-up window will appear:
5. Enter the name of the Item and click on the Save button to add the item to the Array.
To disable the ArrayPush Block without deleting it, click on the Disable checkbox.