Here, you can create, delete, and store API Keys within the platform.
Each API key has a unique value that can be used by workers.
The API Keys page
Locate a specific API key by using the Search bar.
2. Sort existing API keys by name or value.
3. Add new API keys by clicking on Create API Key.
In the window that opens, enter a name for the new entry. Click Save to finish adding the API key.
4. Reveal or hide an API key’s value by toggling the eye icon.
5. Get an instant copy of an API key’s value by clicking the folder icon.
6. Remove existing API keys by clicking Delete from the three-dot menu under Actions.