Jobs and Scheduled Workflows
The "Jobs" tab allows users to see what workflows are scheduled within the platform. A job is a workflow scheduled to run automatically at a specified time. The "Jobs" tab provides an overview of the job name, workflow, time, and whether it is scheduled to run automatically or not.
About the Task
Accessing this tab allows the automated scheduling of workflow(s). Users can add, remove, or modify jobs from this screen.
- Click the "Jobs" tab at the top of the page.
- Find an existing job using the field titled "Filter" and click on it, or click the "+" bottom at the top right to create a new job.
- Configure the job.
- If creating a new job, name the job. Existing jobs have permanent names.
- Next, to the name, begin typing the name of the Workflow associated with this job (the one to be scheduled) and click the correct one.
- (Optional) Add a description below the name.
- Configure the job's timing, be sure the switch at the bottom left is toggled to "Enabled", and click save.