The dashboard provides an overview of what is happening in the platform and allows navigation to different parts of the application. It is visible after logging in to the application.
The Dashboard View.
About the Task
The following can be viewed from the dashboard:
- How many flows have executed in the last 24 hours and in the last 5 minutes.
- Latest successful logs.
- Latest failed logs.
These views are accompanied by tabs at the top of the page linking to:
- Workflows page, where one can build, edit, import, export, and execute workflows.
- Logs page, to view past executed workflows.
- Jobs page, to view workflows scheduled for execution.
- Admin tab, which links to:
- Users Management, to manage users who may log into your pliant instance.
- Roles Management, to define permissions you can assign to users.
- System Configuration, which allows modification of relevant configurations settings.
- System Status, which provides statistics on workflows, jobs, executions, licensing information, registered users, and system version.
- About Pliant, which provides the versions of the different components, licensing information, and the ability to update the platforms license.