The user management page allows administrators to make changes to a users profile.
Before you Begin
Ensure the Users Management page is open and the current logged in user has the right entitlements to make changes to users in the platform.
About the Task
This is how one adds new users to the system and changes their properties once added to the system. Users can be sorted based on the different column headings (username, first name, last name, and whether or not one is active in the system).
Procedure to Create User
- Click the "Create User" button in the upper right-hand side of the page.
- Add a "User Name", "Password", "First Name", and "Last Name".
- Determine how many minutes the user should stay logged in for without performing any action and put it in the "Session Timeout" field.
- Decide whether or not the user is "Active" or not in the system
- Click the "Save" button in the lower right-hand side of the pop-up.
Procedure to Search for a User
- On the "Users Management" page in the upper left-hand side, start typing in the "Filter" box the name of the user one is searching for.
- Confirm the new (or existing) user is listed after the filter has been applied.
Procedure to Edit a User
- Under the "Actions" column, click on the three vertical dots to choose the action one is looking to perform.
- Actions include:
- Edit - This allows a user to make a change to the currently selected user. One can change all the fields except the username.
- Edit System Roles - This launches a pop-up that allows the user to select what system roles the user is associated with. The user can check all of the boxes which apply to the user and hit save.
- Edit Flow Roles - This launches a pop-up that allows the user to select what flow roles the user is associated with. The user can check all of the boxes which apply to the user and hit save.
- Delete - This will remove the user from the system.